Sunday, February 24, 2008

Filipino Blog of Week 97

For those who supported me for the last week's nomination of the Filipino Blog of the Week 96, my heartfelt THANKS to you guys . You know who you are.. Even though I didn't win, but still I was so happy of being part of it.. Weeee.. Once again I was truly taken aback for I didn’t expect it.. Just awhile ago I learned that I was nominated again for Filipino Blog of Week 97. Isn’t that grateful? For me it's an honor though.. Anyway, I hope guys you will still support me for this week.. Thanks ahead for voting me and have a Blessed Week..


Which Filipino blog would you like to be featured for week 97? [please read new rules]
madilimkasaysayan
catsycarpediem
paintmehappysmile
embracinghislove
lovingtweety
poetrycamp
jgsmart
savetheearth-now
pinoyworldacademy
medotinside
Thanks Pollhost


No comments :