Sunday, February 3, 2008

Vonzana Resort


Here's my entry for this Week's Weekend Snapshot! Hope u find it interesting guys.. The photos were taken yesterday and just this morning at Vonzana Resort at Bansalan when I went along with some of my twin sister's college friends going to Bansalan to attend a Thanks Giving and Despidida( farewell) Party as well. One of her classmate's named Al threw a party since he finally reached the verge of his pedestal that is to passed the Civil Engineering Examination and Despdiida because in due time he will also be venturing abroad for his greener Pasteur. Almost all of them are now holding the title Engineer...Well best of wishes to these guys and of course my dearest twin sis..

Bansalan is about 72 kilometers south of Davao City and is very accessible by land transportation mostly by buses going to Cotabato City, Kidapawan City, and Tacurong. Bansalan is about 12 kilometers northwest of the capital city of Digos. Her neighboring towns include Makilala, North Cotabato in the north, Magsaysay, Davao del Sur (formerly called Kialeg) in the west, Matanao, Davao del Sur in the south, Mt. Apo and parts of Digos City in the east.


1 comment :

DubLiMan said...

I found you through the Friendship meme, which tells me that you understand and like the link sharing concept of memes. If that's the case, then you need to get involved with the biggest meme of all: the "Big Bang"

Just follow this link and copy/paste the list into a post on your site. Add your site(s) at the end of the list and then let me know and I will immediately add you to the master list.
http://mondaymorningpower.blogspot.com/2008/01/big-bang-master-list.html

Let me know when you have posted the list on this site(s) and then I will add you to the master list, which will enable your link to spread to the other sites on the list.