Saturday, March 1, 2008

Thanks for Voting my Blog



Thank You!

I really appreciate you,
Your helpful, giving ways,
And how your generous heart
Your unselfishness displays.

I thank you for your kindness,
I will not soon forget;
You’re one of the nicest people
I have ever met.

By Joanna Fuchs



My heartfelt thanks to everyone, to my fellow bloggers and friends who voted my blog Catsy Carpe Diem for the last week’s Filipino Blog nominations.. Being part of that nomination is truly a great honor for me as a newbie in the world of blogosphere and I will never forget it. Even though I didn’t win but it was really fun campaigning(though I didn't seriously campaigned maybe that's one of the reasons I only got a few votes Lol) and indeed I met a lot of new friends and bloggers who supported me along the road... Thanks for your support and for remembering me and I will truly treasure it for the rest of my life. Your votes really count and it's a big deal for me..I know I'm being emotional here but that's how I really feel right now.. No pretensions.. ♥♥♥

No comments :