Monday, May 3, 2010

It's gonna be me!

I know that I have been fighting an uphill battle between myself and my blog, but it seem like I couldn’t just leave this blogging thing behind. Notwithstanding the super hectic schedule I have all day of the week, but here I am again trying to update ya’ll about anything interesting that has happened during my absence. With more and more interesting things these time along. I still believe that there is some light at the end of the tunnel, and if this trend keeps up, then I’m gonna be writing and writing and writing for ya’ll once again.

Writing would become much easier for me should there be interesting topic to write about, if there is more to talk about not to mention if I’m in the mood to write.

In the midst of all this however, I would like to point out that I am still here, that I survive the battle. Although sometimes, I have some low moments, and I believe everyone does feel the same way I feel at some point in their lives. But I always think that I am still fortunate for having lots of friends who listen and whom I could confide with. Many times I felt like people have put me down and talk behind my back, all the time. Like I say, I can live with that and I forgive them. Bottom line is I win. I always think that life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets and full of hatred in their hearts.

Right now, I’m moving on. I’m on the healing process, trying to leave behind all the bad memories, all the chaotic situation I was into, that has apparently become an obvious reason of my absence in the blogosphere for one.

I am trying to act responsibly and capably in taking care of myself. I have realized along the way, that I LOVE ME, a whole bunch.

No comments :