Saturday, February 16, 2008

My other Blog has been nomintaed

How does it feel to be a first timer? Surprisingly, Quite scared but happy coz my blog has been nominated for Filipino Blog of week 96. I can’t believe it of course and I’m really still being skeptical when talk smart left me a message on my tag board that I’m being nominated so. I’m just wondrin’ what are their grounds and criterias in nominating a certain blog. Things came running on my head as if I’m passing through a labyrinth and finally reach the edge of it. But anyways, so much of that confusion I’m still thankful to become part of it. My sullen days, and sometimes the feeling of apathy have drastically changed and have turned into excitement because I really didn’t expect it. What am I saying? So sorry I’m just excited about it.. Hope guys you can cast your votes for my blog catsycarpediem just at least once a day .. ♫♪♥☺Ciao!


Which Filipino blog would you like to be featured for week 96? [please read new rules]
klitorika
madilimkasaysayan
elaine.renable
lovingtweety
paintmehappysmile
catsycarpediem
holy-kamote
pizzadik
embracinghislove
bluish16
Thanks Pollhost


No comments :